What data do we collect?
International Nitrogen Initiative collects the following data:
- Personal identification information such as your name, email address, phone number, etc...
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide International Nitrogen Initiative with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us through our website, directly via email, or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Sign up to our mailing list from our website
International Nitrogen Initiative
may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- A recommendation from a client/supplier based on services you offer as a business
How will we use your data?
International Nitrogen Initiative
collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When International Nitrogen Initiative processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
International Nitrogen Initiative securely stores your data in a secure management tool, in our own secure inboxes in cases of email addresses as well as in our Mailchimp account where explicit agreement has been given.
International Nitrogen Initiative will keep your contact details for the remainder of our business relationship. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data manually from all secure applications.
International Nitrogen Initiative would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We will only ever do this through Mailchimp where you have signed up to receive such communications.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop International Nitrogen Initiative from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please opt-out of our newsletter from within our latest email campaign.
What are your data protection rights?
International Nitrogen Initiative would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request International Nitrogen Initiative for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that International Nitrogen Initiative correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request International Nitrogen Initiative to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that International Nitrogen Initiative erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that International Nitrogen Initiative restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to International Nitrogen Initiative’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that International Nitrogen Initiative transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: hey@International Nitrogen Initiative
Or write to us: International Nitrogen Initiative
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - International Nitrogen Initiative uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - International Nitrogen Initiative uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Email us at: hey@International Nitrogen Initiative
Or write to us at: International Nitrogen Initiative
Report a complaint
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that International Nitrogen Initiative has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact our Data Privacy Officer.
Email: hey@International Nitrogen Initiative
Address: International Nitrogen Initiative